Every year CCUSA Australia sends hundreds of lifeguards & lifesavers to the USA to work at summer camps. They will be hosting a special event for over 20 American Camp Directors in Sydney on Sunday December 8th. They will be interviewing and looking to hire up to 200 lifeguards & lifesavers on the spot to work the next American summer (our winter).
- Be at least 18 by June 1st (the year of participation)
- Have a desire to make a positive impact through your actions
- Love the work with the public and interested in working with children
- Be available to travel to the USA from June – August
- Hope to enhance your skills and experience in lifeguarding/lifesaving
For additional information on the program and your eligibility – visit the CCUSA website
What does CCUSA do?
- CCUSA is designated by the US State Department as an official J1 Camp Counselor Visa sponsor meaning we are with your members throughout the entire process: support, visa, placement, insurance, accommodation, food and more.
- CCUSA guarantees a job placement for lifeguards & lifesavers we accept to the program. They are eligible for higher earning at camp, as well as a 5% program discount.