Our next Bronze Medallion course starts on Thursday, 18 October
- You can begin to develop a high level of skill through training for your Surf Life Saving Bronze Medallion. The Bronze Medallion is the core award for active surf lifesavers.
- Training sessions are designed to ‘test’ a person’s competency in a variety of areas. The training provided is to the highest standard using both practical and theoretical components.
- All skills taught in this course combine to help the candidate become an essential member of the surf life saving team.
- You must be 15 years and over on the date of the dry assessment to qualify for the award.
- All the info you need can be found here >>> https://www.newportsurfclub.com.au/education/bronze-medallion/
- The Assessments will be on Thursday, 13 December and Saturday, 15 December 2018
- Please register your interest with our Chief Instructor, Guyren Smith via email [email protected].