Information for Members
GYM OPERATING HOURS ARE 5AM – 10PM.
The information below is important
- The Newport Surf Club gym is only to be used by financial Newport Surf Club members and only those that have paid a gym membership fee.
- Note: Junior members must also be patrolling members
- All members must complete a Gym Membership form and must comply with all gym rules and guidelines. Download agreement here.
- All members must acknowledge that they have read and understood the gym guidelines and acknowledge that they must take personal responsibility for all activities performed in the gym. The Gym will not be supervised.
To help minimise risk
- Members must be over 15 years of age or otherwise supervised by an authorised coach approved by the Newport Surf Club Executive.
- Members aged 15 to 18 must complete an introductory training course before using the gym and they need to comply with club coaches in maintaining a safe and purposeful training program. Coaches will be listed on the notice board in the Gym.
- Members over 18 must familiarise themselves with the gym guidelines and the equipment.
- Members are encouraged to seek a familiarisation session with an authorised coach if they have not trained before or would like further education.
- Please perform all training in a safe and healthy manner.
Annual fees are from the start of the surf life saving season.
|New Membership for Active Lifesaver and Long Service Members includes Access Key. Annual fee – $130|
|New Membership for Associate Members includes Access Key. Annual fee – $330|
|Renew Membership for Active Lifesaver and Long Service. Annual fee – $100|
|Renew Membership for Associate Members. Annual fee – $300|
|New Junior Lifesaver Members/Students includes Access Key. Annual fee – $105|
|Renew Junior Lifesaver Members/Students. Annual fee – $75|
|Access key – $30|
|Life members, Annual fee – FREE. Must purchase a swipe key|