Newport SLSC is committed to providing a safe inclusive environment for our members. As such it is important that all members are aware of our policies and procedures:
- The Surf Life Saving Australia Member Protection Policy (May 2018)
- Working with Children Check Requirements – 2019
- Play by the Rules (provides information, resources, tools and free online training to increase the capacity and capability of administrators, coaches, officials, athletes, parents and spectators to assist them in preventing and dealing with discrimination, harassment, child safety, inclusion and integrity issues in sport)
- Newport SLSC Constitution
- All other policies can be viewed on the Surf Life Saving NSW, or Surf Life Saving Australia websites: SLSNSW www.surflifesaving.com.au | SLS Australia www.slsa.com.au.
Our Member Protection Officer is Leanne Budd ([email protected]).