What is possibly more Aussie than beach rugby? Add in an inflatable field and the chance to meet your favourite Waratah players and you have any footy fan’s ultimate dream day out. The whole day is sponsored by Wahu, who will ensure ‘the good times rip’!
WHEN? Sunday, 17 November 2019 at Newport Beach.
WHAT? Games between Sydney Junior Rugby Union under 11 and under 13 teams in addition to rugby skill zones, Wahu Races, kids’ games, face painting and giveaways
HOW MUCH? FREE!!
WHO? Open to the public – All families welcome
BONUS – Enter your details to the following competition here to win an awesome Toymate/Wahu Mega Prize Pack valued at $300, just in time for summer!
- Awesome games and activities
- Beach Rugby Fives on NSW Rugby’s Inflatable Field
- Meet Rugby Legends
- Wahu Races
- Giveaways and prizes
- Future Wallabies and Waratahs can meet awesome Australian and NSW players, past and present, including; Lote Tuqiri, Dean Mumm, Phil Waugh, Hugh Sinclair, Tom Horton, Andrew Tuala and Charlie Gamble
- Live action watching Under 11& Under 13s teams from around Sydney play Beach Rugby Fives on the sand
- Watch a fun showdown between some of Rugby’s greats–old and new!
- Legends of rugby will share their skills, stories and best tips
- Take on everyone’s favourite, the awesome (and cheeky!) Tah-Man!
Wahu Games Zone
- Interactive outdoor Games Zone
- Wahu Army of Funmaker
- The Wahu Races
- Competitions with great prizes
- Wahu Wave Photo Wall
Kids Fun Club
- Sand sculptures
- Jumping Castle
- Face painting
- Bubble artists
- Fun photo opportunities
- DJ live music and dancing
- Free sausage sizzle and other fun food giveaways for everyone to enjoy!
ABOUT WAHU: Homegrown Aussie brand since 1999, is the proud sponsor of Beach Rugby Fives. They have a vast array of toys for land, pool or beach, so wherever you are, and whatever your mood, they’ve got you covered.
ABOUT NSW RUGBY: NSW Rugby’s vision and mission is to ‘care, connect and unify the great game of rugby in New South Wales through a clear vision and focus’. Supporting Beach Rugby Fives is part of this vision.