2017-18 Season Patrol Roster
- ARTC: Starts 28 November and runs over 4 x Tuesday nights
- Bronze Medallion: Starts 8 February 2018 with assessment on 7 April
- Gold Medallion: Assessments and proficiencies currently planned for Sunday 19 November, Saturday 16 December, Saturday 17 March 2018, Sunday 22 April 2018. Venues TBC.
- Surf Rescue Certificate
- Radio Operators Certificate
- Bronze Medallion
- IRB Crew and Driver
- Senior First Aid
- Spinal Management
- Advanced Resuscitation Technique Certificate
- Silver Medallion Advanced Emergency Care
- Silver Medallion IRB Driver
- Silver Medallion Basic Beach Management
- Gold Medallion
Note to Patrol Personnel
- If you need to change patrols on a permanent basis, then contact me and I’ll update the list as appropriate.
- Some transferring members may not be listed – they should contact me.
- Some past members who are not financial (for two years) are not listed, they should fill in a membership form and pay through one of the methods provided.
Your Club Captain
Jess Menzies [email protected]
Free Wheeler Information
A Beach Free Wheeler allows access to the sand and water’s edge for people who use wheelchairs or find it difficult to negotiate the beachfront. This is available at no cost on weekends at Newport Beach. Contact the volunteer lifesavers at the Patrol tent to obtain its use.