2018-19 Season Patrol Roster is TBA
- Bronze Medallion: Short course (holiday) Bronze: Monday 8 October till Friday 12 October with Assessment on Thursday night and Saturday morning, 13 October | Main Bronze courses: Start Thursday 18 October, Assessment Thursday 13 December and Saturday 15 December Start Thursday 7 February, Assessment Thursday 11 April and Saturday 13 April
- SRC: Assessment Tuesday 11 December and Sunday 16 December
- Gold Medallion: tba.
- Surf Rescue Certificate
- Radio Operators Certificate
- Bronze Medallion
- IRB Crew and Driver
- Senior First Aid
- Spinal Management
- Advanced Resuscitation Technique Certificate
- Silver Medallion Advanced Emergency Care
- Silver Medallion IRB Driver
- Silver Medallion Basic Beach Management
- Gold Medallion
Note to Patrol Personnel
- If you need to change patrols on a permanent basis, then contact me and I’ll update the list as appropriate.
- Some transferring members may not be listed – they should contact me.
- Some past members who are not financial (for two years) are not listed, they should fill in a membership form and pay through one of the methods provided.
Your Club Captain
Jess Menzies [email protected]
Free Wheeler Information
A Beach Free Wheeler allows access to the sand and water’s edge for people who use wheelchairs or find it difficult to negotiate the beachfront. This is available at no cost on weekends at Newport Beach. Contact the volunteer lifesavers at the Patrol tent to obtain its use.