The Pub2Pub is coming up soon on Sunday, 26 August which means we need your support again. This time there are 3 ways to help out…
1) We need lots of volunteers at the festival and finish line:
At the Festival in the Park (please wear your patrol shirt)
- We need 6 healthy strong people to unload and set up chairs and tables, umbrellas, etc in the park. Time: 7 to 8am.
- We need 4 healthy strong people to pull down chairs and tables, umbrellas, etc in the park. Time: 2 to 3pm.
At the Finish Line (please wear your patrol shirt)
- We need 10 volunteer qualified 1st aiders. Time: 8am to 1pm
- We need 15 volunteers to help set up finish line, assist and direct runners and provide water. Time: 7am to 1pm
- We need 6 helpers to distribute runners personal baggage on completion of race. Time: 8 am to 1 pm.
If you can help with any of the above please email Ian Crutch [email protected] or text/call 0429 202 475.
- Run or walk from Dee Why Beach to Newport Beach 13km
- Run or walk from Warriewood to Newport Beach 6km
- Run or walk from Mona Vale Beach to Newport Beach 3km
- Join as a virtual runner!
Click here to register, click Continue then choose I’m a Participant, answer Yes when asked if you part of a team then click Continue so you can search for Newport Surf Club.
Winners are determined as the Teams with the highest number of participants. So far, the leading team has only 83 members! See all the details regarding prize money for the “Top Teams Challenge” below.
3) Buy some raffle tickets
There are many great prizes for you to WIN this year! It’s only $2 per ticket, with all proceeds going to the worthy local charities supported by this year’s Pub2Pub. Winners will be drawn on Sunday, 26 August 2018 at the Pub2Pub Finish Festival.Buy raffle tickets
Thank you in anticipation.
Newport SLSC Management Committee
Top Teams Challenge
Winners determined as the Teams with the highest number of participants. This category is open to all clubs, charities, organisations and businesses but now excludes schools and educational institutions, which have their own category.
Note: Virtual Runners are counted as 0.5 of a participant.
1st – $2,000 donation to your favourite charity + trophy
2nd – $1,500 donation to your favourite charity + trophy
3rd – $1,000 donation to your favourite charity + trophy
4th – $600 donation to your favourite charity + trophy
5th – $400 donation to your favourite charity + trophy
Note: Prizemoney is not to be redeemed for personal use. In the case of winning Teams having equal numbers of Team members or funds raised, the prizemoney will be split equally between the charities each Team has selected.