Positions Vacant – Boat Rowers – No Experience Needed
The Newport Surfboat Rowers are starting to plan for next season and are looking to recruit young people who are interested in learning the skill and grace of rowing surfboats.
The objective is to have crews competing for Newport, next season, in the boys Junior division (under 19) or the girls under 23’s divisions.
No experience is necessary, however people interested in this opportunity must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
• Prepared to have great fun in the most exhilarating sport you have ever tried
• Have a Bronze Medallion or are prepared to attain one.
• Prepared to fulfil club patrolling obligations.
• Willing to join an already large fraternity of young boat rowers at Newport for great times and adventures.
• Need to be as a minimum 16 years old by the 31 December 2016.
It is anticipated that the training and development program for new surfboat rowers will commence soon.
If you think this opportunity could be for you please contact Rob Emerson 0417 413912 or Jack Holland 0438 023539 or Leanne Budd 0414 978391 for more information.
Function Room & Bar for Hire
Thinking about having a special event? Why not book our beautiful room with a view? Please click here to check availability
Thank you to our generous supporters