Board Shorts and Compression Gear Sale
Can you believe that we have been busy in the clothing shop and getting ready for a new season?! This is the time to get a great bargain. Compression gear has been SLASHED from $70 down to a crazy $20. There are no more excuses to put off exercise and get ready for summer with these crazy prices. We also have a limited supply of board shorts for only $10. Here is the link to this amazing sale >>> http://www.newportsurfclub.com.au/product-category/clearance/
Do you love the beach? Not scared of getting wet? Can you tolerate other people’s kids? The Newport Nippers Committee is seeking a team of Newport Nipper parents and friends to provide quality water safety on Nipper mornings Sunday 9am-10:30am.
- Fun and education are a priority for Newport Nippers but SAFETY is the first ingredient for great nipper days.
- A bronze medallion would be a bonus but not crucial.
- Nippers can’t operate without lots of help.
- If you can assist in providing a caring and fun beach environment for our kids please contact Matt at [email protected].
SRC and Bronze Medallion Training Camp
The annual training camp at The Basin for Surf Rescue Certificate and Bronze Medallion candidates is on 17-18 September. There will be training in surf and water rescue techniques, CPR and First Aid. Plus more. See the flyer for details including the booking form. Click here to pay.
Positions Vacant – Boat Rowers – No Experience Needed
The Newport Surfboat Rowers are starting to plan for next season and are looking to recruit young people who are interested in learning the skill and grace of rowing surfboats.
The objective is to have crews competing for Newport, next season, in the boys Junior division (under 19) or the girls under 23’s divisions.
No experience is necessary, however, people interested in this opportunity must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
• Prepared to have great fun in the most exhilarating sport you have ever tried
• Have a Bronze Medallion or are prepared to attain one.
• Prepared to fulfil club patrolling obligations.
• Willing to join an already large fraternity of young boat rowers at Newport for great times and adventures.
• Need to be as a minimum 16 years old by the 31 December 2016.
It is anticipated that the training and development program for new surfboat rowers will commence soon.
If you think this opportunity could be for you please contact Rob Emerson 0417 413912 or Jack Holland 0438 023539 or Leanne Budd 0414 978391 for more information.
Function Room & Bar for Hire
Thinking about having a special event? Why not book our beautiful room with a view? Please click here to check availability
Thank you to our generous supporters